Monday, December 13, 2004

Ah, it's good to be back..

I've missed my blogging. That strikes me as odd since it's so new to me and I don't really feel I have anything particularly important to say. I guess maybe I miss the therapy it provides. The ability to boast on my or my son's accomplishments, a chance to vent about stupid people or the latest aggrivating thing my husband has done (or more accurately what jobs he hasn't done lately) or the chance to just ramble about what is rattling around in my brain at the moment.

Right now I'm happy. Frazzled but happy. But then again, it's that time of year isn't it? A time to be joyous because the holidays are here but a time to feel like a chicken with it's head cut off because of all the things to do! I've been on vacation this last week and wouldn't you know, with all that time off from work I still only got 1/2 of what I wanted to do, done. It amazes me how you can start with a list of "to do" items, cross them off one by one and STILL end up with a growing list of chores. Must be some weird law of something (physics, nature, the universe), who knows. At least I have several things to look forward to.

My son's first birthday and his birthday party are this weekend, I'm finally getting my hair done, I don't have to go an hour away for Christmas Eve dinner this year, Christmas is next week (OH MY GOD!!!) and I have this coming Friday off.

Of course, Friday will be used to tackle more things on that "to do" list. Ah, life goes on.

No comments: