Friday, May 27, 2005

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream....

I don't know what is up with me lately but over the last week I've had 3 vivid dreams. Ones that I remember upon waking and can still recall later that day and beyond. This rarely happens to me. If I do have a dream I remember, it's once every 6 months if that.

One of the dreams struck me as really odd and unsettling because it was sooooo vivid. I remember being in the bathroom staring at a home pregnancy test that said I was pregnant. Very odd since at this point I'm on birth control and even odder still because my husband had a dream that I was pregnant the exact same night!!

Another dream a few nights later was rather steamy and involved one of my fantasy men. You know, one of those men you have on a list of people you'd have sex with if there were no repercussions with your spouse/significant other. In this case it was Keifer Sutherland. Wow, what a steamy dream. I don't recall the exact details but we were both involved in some sort of intrigue and were expecting to part ways. Of course that led to one hell of a send off. LOL

Last night was riddled with many dreams or one dream with many weird tangents. I remember sitting in bed this morning going over all the parts thinking "I need to remember this" but alas I forgot. Still, it was vivid enough for me to remember them when I awoke.


They say dreams have meanings and tie into your subconcious. Maybe I should look into that. See what my mind or body or spirit is trying to tell me. In the meantime, I think it's time to start writing these dreams down when I wake up.

Happy dreaming.

No comments: