Thursday, February 17, 2005

Give me coffee!!!

Why am I on a kick for coffee? I don't like coffee. Okay, that's not entirely true. I do enjoy coffee, but only good ones and usually when it's fresh ground beans. Rarely do I drink coffee outside of the weekends and even then, I only drink it in the morning, at home. It's rare I drink coffee just because I want it.

Never do I drink regular coffee at a restaurant or from the machine in our kitchenette at work. Yesterday and the day before I had office coffee! Then today I stopped at QuickChek for a french vanilla coffee. This is so unlike me. I actually prefer tea.

I guess my body's telling me it needs it. I guess there's something in it I'm craving. God knows what that could be though. Don't think it's really the caffeine to stay awake because I have been sleeping. I wonder what it could be?

This is just so all surreal in a way. Even funnier considering not 4 days ago I told someone I wasn't really a coffee drinker. Damn her. She put the idea in my head.

I guess I can always chalk it up to cycles, hormones and being female. Yeah, that's it.

No comments: